Last Activity:11-20-2005 7:49 AM
Posted in thread: thermostats on 11-20-2005 at 06:49 AM
hi i just replaced the two thermostats on my hot water system.not looking at where the wires
were on the old one .one red one white wire.now the real problem when the upstairs zone is
calling for heat...
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?