Last Activity:08-05-2010 11:53 AM
Posted in thread: Proper way to Insulate Finished Cape Cod attic on 08-05-2010 at 10:58 AM
I am in the process of remodeling the "attic" area of my 1 1/2 story typical cape cod home
located in Chicago. It was built sometime in the 50's and originally the inulsation just went
down the rafter...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan