Last Activity:10-22-2008 1:17 PM
Posted in thread: vent question - moving washing machine on 10-22-2008 at 09:41 PM
the orig setup is vented, the main stack goes up through the roof. I'm attaching a photo for
clarification. in the current unfinished room the washer drain hose just goes into the pipe.
for this I'll ...
Posted in thread: vent question - moving washing machine on 10-22-2008 at 12:17 PM
hi folks, I'm preparing to finish off our utility room and I'd like to move our washer and
dryer. The washer currently drains into a stand pipe that's right next to the main vent stack
for the house. ...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill