Last Activity:12-03-2010 12:17 PM
Posted in thread: Hanging closet pole in middle of room on 11-21-2010 at 08:48 PM
If the pole placement comes between joists, I suppose I will have a problem with weight. I
haven't checked that yet. Any advise if it turns out that way?
Posted in thread: Hanging closet pole in middle of room on 11-20-2010 at 06:10 PM
Any ideas on how to hang a closet pole from the ceiling in a room. I am creating a closet in a
small bedroom that will eventually be combined with another room to create a master bedroom &
want to cre...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs