Last Activity:07-05-2011 1:36 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing Old Ceiling Joists on 07-05-2011 at 12:49 PM
My house was built in the 1950's with a flat roof. In my garage there is a set of exposed
ceiling joists that make a cross. Attached is a quick drawing of what it looks like. The
problem is that the s...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs