Last Activity:11-05-2010 7:12 PM
Posted in thread: help fixing the scratch on my floor on 08-16-2010 at 10:06 PM
anyone know the the way i can fix this?
Posted in thread: help with register a remodel company on 06-05-2010 at 09:07 PM
do i need to insure the company too?I think that all you have to do is call yourself a
"Handyman Service" instead of calling yourself a plumber, electrician, carpenter or whatever to
avoid all the lic...
Posted in thread: help with register a remodel company on 06-04-2010 at 07:20 PM
Hi, i do not have liscences but i am a very experiences worker like about 20 years in
remodelling. my question is can u i still register a comapany for home remodelling without a
liscences? i might be...
- Size of intake vent?
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question