Last Activity:07-31-2006 6:18 PM
Posted in thread: Finishing off a Tub surround on 07-28-2006 at 06:13 PM
:) Thanks guys.. This is new construction so getting the pieces in there isn't a problem this
time. I will be very glad when the hosue is complete and we can move in though.....
Posted in thread: Finishing off a Tub surround on 07-28-2006 at 02:32 AM
We are insatlling a one piece tub surround. Our question is how do finish off the edges. We are
installing drywall(greenboard) in all the bathrooms before the tub surround and the shower
stall are ins...
Posted in thread: Hello from Kentucky on 07-28-2006 at 02:00 AM
My husband & I are building a new home ( all by ourselves) from the ground up in the country.
We are roughing in the plumbing at this point and are looking for ideas on how to finish
installing a one ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help