Last Activity:02-23-2008 9:42 AM
Posted in thread: drain in floor of the bathroom on 02-23-2008 at 12:12 PM
thanks lot glannjanie, your reply helps lot.
Posted in thread: drain in floor of the bathroom on 02-23-2008 at 09:26 AM
thanks! now I got your point. thanks again.
Posted in thread: drain in floor of the bathroom on 02-23-2008 at 09:22 AM
thanks guyod for your answerbut I'm wondering about the sewer smells come back thought the
pipes to the sinks. because I the drain in floor would stop that due to the water trap in.don't
Posted in thread: drain in floor of the bathroom on 02-23-2008 at 08:48 AM
Hi All,I was wondering about consequences of eliminating drain in floor of bathroom. Usually
this is used as a checkpoint in case of blocked pipes and also to prevent return smell to
bathroom.In your ...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?