Last Activity:03-24-2009 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: Need Help? Post Here on 03-24-2009 at 01:29 PM
my bathroom flooded. we fixed the carpet and everything. but the tile does not look the same.
it looks like the water stained the tile. will it dry overtime and recolor ? or do i need a
Posted in thread: Does Pergo smell when it gets wet? on 03-24-2009 at 01:13 PM
I agree with the above post; if you close up the ceiling before checking for mold you could
create more problems. I found lots of helpful information on mold problems at this mold removal
web site you...
Posted in thread: New to Mold on 03-24-2009 at 01:06 PM
HiI am trying to teach my self about mold and all the aspects of it. So I googled mold removal
forums and I came across this site.
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?