Last Activity:08-19-2010 6:01 AM
Posted in thread: What surfaces might be at risk of developing mold? on 08-19-2010 at 05:00 AM
When checking for mold, it is best to examine water-damaged buildings, materials, and
furniture, or areas susceptible to plumbing leaks. Mold can also be found in areas where moist
air condenses, such...
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan