- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-17-2012 9:09 AM
Posted in thread: Wall is no longer monotonous with frames on 07-16-2012 at 08:53 AM
My family like to travel every year, and they often bring many souvenirs such as idea home
decors and photos home. We have already had ten albums full of beautiful scenery and
interesting life, and th...
Posted in thread: Interior Decoration Ideas For My Home! on 07-16-2012 at 08:50 AM
You may choose the bright color of bedding and other square pillow in sofa, and make photo
frames on the wall.
Posted in thread: Getting rid of spiders!!!? on 07-16-2012 at 08:46 AM
Easiest and safest is to purchase a container of powdered boric acid. You just sprinkle a line
of it along the cabinet borders or baseboards. (Use a catsup bottle with a cone shaped top) It
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs