Last Activity:02-21-2008 11:11 AM
Posted in thread: HVAC direct vent question on 02-22-2008 at 02:05 AM
Thanks all for your reply. I will ask my installer if there's anyway to redirect the pipe.
Unfortunately my house has so many windows it's difficult to find 4 feet of wall space that
doesn't have any ...
Posted in thread: HVAC direct vent question on 02-21-2008 at 10:05 AM
Thank you so much for your reply Glenn. Well, I'm glad to hear that the smoke is nothing
harmful. My neighbor seems to think otherwise but it's nice to know I'm not harming anything.
My other question...
Posted in thread: HVAC direct vent question on 02-21-2008 at 08:47 AM
Hi, the renovations to my house are nearly complete and I had a question regarding HVAC direct
vent. The heating guys installed HVAC in place of our steam heat and now there are these 2 big
pipes on t...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?