Last Activity:08-02-2006 12:52 AM
Posted in thread: Need help with dryer on 08-01-2006 at 11:45 PM
a buzzing noise and it stops when you let go of the on button
Posted in thread: Need help with dryer on 08-01-2006 at 11:32 PM
Ok I have an electric Ge dryer and its about 6 yrs old. When I go to turn it on it make a noise
but won't turn on. Any ideas as what may be causing this and how to fix it. It was fine
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?