Last Activity:05-29-2008 5:59 PM
Posted in thread: Help! with old electric wall heaters! on 05-29-2008 at 05:03 PM
I just moved into an old 1890's cottage that has built in electric wall heaters. Two of which
are always on and there isn't any "off" switch! It's getting pretty hot here in Jersey and I
would love to...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring