Last Activity:11-07-2008 7:43 PM
Posted in thread: Remodeling home...consult architect or interior designer first? on 11-07-2008 at 06:45 PM
I am planning on remodeling our very tiny galley kitchen and adjoining family room by expanding
out about 8 feet. The problem is, neither one of us has an eye for what goes together. We both
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots