Last Activity:12-26-2010 5:32 PM
Posted in thread: Attic Insulation Baffles? on 11-24-2010 at 02:10 PM
Thank you. That's what I had thought. I aprreciate the feedback.
Posted in thread: Attic Insulation Baffles? on 11-24-2010 at 12:31 PM
Yes there are soffit vents. All of the tresses look like the one pictured. The roof is not very
steep, it's a crouch-and-crawl at the highest point in the middle.
Posted in thread: Attic Insulation Baffles? on 11-24-2010 at 11:41 AM
The photo is attached from the insulation installation. Thanks!
Posted in thread: Attic Insulation Baffles? on 11-24-2010 at 10:25 AM
I just had insulation installed in my attic, and I was wondering if the picture I took looks
like everything was done right. I'm in Minnesota. I guess I thought that there should be
baffles between th...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help