Last Activity:07-21-2010 1:08 AM
Posted in thread: Concrete Floor for my Bathroom on 06-08-2010 at 06:27 AM
Howdy everyone,First home purchased a few months ago and its now the bathrooms turn to be
revamped. But shoestring is the budget. The space is small but the flooring has rotted,
buckled, tile wall wit...
Posted in thread: Concrete fence on 06-08-2010 at 06:00 AM
Holy crap just discovered this site 4 minutes ago and well pleased about it . Bought my first
home and have been slowly molding a modern industrial theme...vintage gym locker panels in
kitchen, a few ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question