Last Activity:02-19-2011 11:47 AM
Posted in thread: What would you do? on 02-19-2011 at 10:08 AM
Installing a ceiling fan in a bedroom. Right now the wires to the switch i plan on using to
control the fan are switching one side of 4 outlets in the room. Is it normal to have so many
Posted in thread: Ceiling fan wiring? on 12-31-2010 at 05:24 AM
I bought a Hunter ceiling fan & remote control. The remote instructions say not to be used on a
fan that is not connected to a wall switch. My intention was to wire the fan so it is always
on, and con...
- One Word Game
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs