Last Activity:07-27-2007 2:15 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing a bathtub on 07-24-2007 at 12:27 PM
I had actually found an American Standard acrylic tub that I liked online. I have had a hard
time finding any selection in the mid-price range for tubs, even online. I hate turning to
Lowe's, I'd rath...
Posted in thread: Replacing a bathtub on 07-22-2007 at 01:17 PM
thanks for the encouragement. We're on our way to the library for some books and to the house
Posted in thread: Replacing a bathtub on 07-21-2007 at 12:34 AM
I have a small, 5x7 bathroom with the tub running from wall-to-wall. The plumbing is toward the
inside of the house. We want to replace everything. How likely would it be for my husband (and
a few str...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring