- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-02-2012 4:07 PM
Posted in thread: Building Deck high off ground on 03-02-2012 at 03:21 PM
An easy way to measure your post height for cutting is by using a long clear 1/4 to 1/2 inch
tube filled with water. Once you set the ledger board, one man holds one end of the clear hose
next to the ...
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?