- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-26-2010 7:50 AM
Posted in thread: tile sub floor on 03-26-2010 at 06:50 AM
I am also not a professional tiler - but have learned quite a bit from this and other forums.My
comments based on what I have read:- Do not use 1/4 plywood as underlayment - 1/2" min. (try to
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots