Last Activity:02-23-2009 5:19 PM
Posted in thread: Outlet above gas cooktop on 02-23-2009 at 04:46 PM
During house construction the electrical sub installed an outlet right above the back burner of
my gas cooktop in the kitchen. It seems quite dangerous to me to have an outlet so close to the
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question