- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-19-2008 12:00 AM
Posted in thread: Staining Brick on 05-19-2008 at 12:05 AM
I have stained foundations with sucess before but never brick. I would be interested in seeing
how your project turns out! Red brick is so bold I am not sure what stain could cover it unless
it was a ...
Posted in thread: Painting a wall with an uneven surface on 03-18-2008 at 10:47 PM
Overlap paint then put the tape on and paint over the tape with first color let dry them pain
the second coloer. Walaaaa Take tape down and what you get is a straight line! Painting over
the tape with...
Posted in thread: Low VOC paint on 03-18-2008 at 10:39 PM
I find low voc paint to be runny whenever I have used it and have stayed clear of it. Like the
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question