- Posts 4
Last Activity:05-12-2008 7:59 AM
Posted in thread: Bath reno on 05-08-2008 at 06:29 AM
Thanks people for the tips...I don't plan to replace the tub as this is going to be a two piece
bath. When I removed the bath tub there were three square holes in the floor and one had a wire
Posted in thread: Bath reno on 05-07-2008 at 06:49 AM
Thanks inspectorD...you are a great help as well as the others that have commented. I've
started in the small bathroom on the main floor. Outside wall lath and plaster is off and the
what ever kind of...
Posted in thread: Bath reno on 05-06-2008 at 09:39 PM
What happens to the old insulation when the new gets blown in. My wife and bought this house
because she fell in love with it and it was a great price. I'm a little handy and always want
to do it righ...
Posted in thread: Bath reno on 05-06-2008 at 08:01 AM
It is me carmar although logged under a new user name. Tried to logon today but could not so I
started the process over...anyways I had to look up ballon framed houses and I believe it is
and for sure...
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on