- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-12-2008 5:23 PM
Posted in thread: Shower stubout questions on 05-19-2012 at 08:28 AM
I would try to sweat the pipe and fill the hole with solder. Another option is to use liquid
copper to fill the hole. None of these options are good for a pipe that is under pressure, but
this pipe is...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?