- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-27-2009 4:37 PM
Posted in thread: Load bearing walls second story on 11-27-2009 at 03:37 PM
I'm in construction and couldn't tell you which wall is load bearing although there as in much
of construction has to be some sort of rule to a load bearing wall correct ?
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!