- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-18-2009 12:33 PM
Posted in thread: Is there a way to 'dissolve' cement/concrete? on 01-18-2009 at 11:41 AM
A new product called X'Crete will be in rental stores soon. The product is safe and
non-hazardous. Spray it on the concrete to be removed and it will disolve it. It turns concrete
into a mush that can...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass