Last Activity:07-08-2008 1:00 AM
Posted in thread: Wiring New Cooktop Part 2 on 07-08-2008 at 12:00 AM
Well I just went ahead and did it. Color to color. Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks
for everyone's help.
Posted in thread: Wiring New Cooktop Part 2 on 07-06-2008 at 06:41 AM
The bare wire coming in from the wall I believe to be aluminum. Don't see any copper? I guess
older houses used it as both a ground and neutral? Not sure if I need to just ground the green
wire to the...
Posted in thread: Wiring New Cooktop Part 2 on 07-05-2008 at 08:47 PM
I hate to ask a dumb question. But what about the junction box? I bought a new junction box and
have put it in all ready to go. Do I need one like the old one that has a nut inside and attach
a short ...
Posted in thread: Wiring New Cooktop Part 2 on 07-05-2008 at 06:43 PM
I am remodeling my kitchen and putting in a new cooktop. My house was built in the early 70's
and the cooktop was original. The wire coming in from the wall has red, black, and bare (not
copper). The ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice