Last Activity:11-04-2007 8:12 PM
Posted in thread: bath and shower on 11-02-2007 at 07:56 AM
hi, I am still doing my bathroom, I am in the process of changing my tub faucet and my dw and I
like this from ebay but the problem is that we have 8 in handle centers and every setup we find
is 5 or ...
Posted in thread: Who is everyone with on 11-01-2007 at 03:07 PM
I actually use a home grown system of sorts...I am in to home automation ...x10 stuff and I
have an x10 security center attached to all the windows and doors and an added ear splitting
Posted in thread: hi on 11-01-2007 at 01:48 PM
I live in a suburb of Milwaukee WI (West Allis) but I am glad to find this site we are adopting
a baby from china lived there before us was there when it was built and lived there till the
died in the...
Posted in thread: putting up a surround on 11-01-2007 at 12:55 PM
Hi,I am redoing my bathroom and My bathtub never had a shower so I am installing a nice looking
faucet and hand shower..Now the questions I now have plaster walls around the tub now...but all
is ok wi...
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing