Last Activity:01-19-2013 4:06 PM
Posted in thread: Magic Chef Freezer not cooling on 01-18-2013 at 02:56 PM
Thank you woodchuck, we have now called a repairman, I will post again and let everyone know
what the verdict is. Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Magic Chef Freezer not cooling on 01-17-2013 at 10:50 AM
Thank you for your response, however, it seems that the shelves are all interconnected to metal
tubing on the inside, making it impossible to take the back panel off. When we take the outside
Posted in thread: Magic Chef Freezer not cooling on 01-16-2013 at 06:39 PM
My 2 1/2 year old upright Magic Chef Freezer MCUF88W, is no longer cooling, the compressor is
still running but the freezer is warm. There is no air movement, so I think the fan is not
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring