Last Activity:09-23-2009 4:38 AM
Posted in thread: Here To Help on 09-23-2009 at 03:29 AM
New to this forum. I've been in the building and construction trade for over twenty years. Hope
I can lend some useful advice.
Posted in thread: Foundation strip erosion repair on 09-19-2009 at 03:42 AM
Yes, you can patch the concrete. Make sure the existing concrete is as clean as possible and
then use a cement product that is specifically for patching. You want the new concrete that you
apply to ad...
CONSULT A PRO http://www.myrenovationpro.com
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge