Last Activity:05-21-2012 3:44 AM
Posted in thread: Tile over pine floors on 05-20-2012 at 01:28 AM
Well I appreciate the reply anyways. I like the idea of the marble transition. So, I think I
can get away with 1/2 exp 1 B/C with Ditra which will rise it an inch.
Posted in thread: Tile over pine floors on 05-15-2012 at 10:31 PM
I bought a house a few years ago that was 90% completed and I have been working my way through
doing all the finishing work. There are a few quirky things with this house, for example I have
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling