- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-03-2009 11:31 AM
Posted in thread: Steel or Fiberglass door on 02-03-2009 at 10:36 AM
You said the door gets exposed to a lot of sun, so I'm assuming that's why the installer
recommended steel. Fiberglass breaks down in UV light. You can slow down this process with
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan