Last Activity:11-17-2005 11:36 AM
Posted in thread: Is foam insulation or radiant barrier inas good or better than fiberglass insulation? on 11-17-2005 at 10:36 AM
Prior to reroofing we took down all the old insulation in our attic that was wet. Now we need
to reinsulate. Can foam insulation or radiant barrier insulation be used in place of
fiberglass? There is ...
Posted in thread: Roper Stove 1950's on 11-17-2005 at 09:16 AM
Hi, I have a 1951 Roper Stove with 6 burners, double oven/broilers but it looks a mess.
Especially on the top where years of use have permanently charred the burner area. It is
extremely hard to clean...
- One Word Game
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help