Last Activity:12-30-2008 7:36 AM
Posted in thread: Wood vrs Steel post beam support on 12-30-2008 at 06:52 AM
Bought a 150 year old Victorian where the main house beam is supported by brick and mortar
posts that are crumbling. I'd like to jack up the beam and replace the 3 existing support
structures. 2 quest...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair