Last Activity:06-29-2007 6:06 AM
Posted in thread: New door on workshop on 06-29-2007 at 07:02 AM
They are exterior doors, but it is not sealing on the bottom and the weather stripping. The
doors shut great and lock but they are not sealing at the bottom.
Posted in thread: New door on workshop on 06-29-2007 at 04:06 AM
We recently built a new workshop at my parents house. The problem we are having though, is that
the french style doors are letting water in. This is happening between the door and the
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill