- Posts 4
Last Activity:04-11-2012 2:23 PM
Posted in thread: Stair Treads and risers on 04-23-2012 at 03:06 PM
Agree with the others that the option you came up with should work.
Posted in thread: What should we use on our stairs? on 04-11-2012 at 01:23 PM
I think slate tile would look nice like others have mentioned. A friend of mines added that and
it looked good
Posted in thread: Stained bathtub on 03-31-2012 at 10:13 AM
Look up homemade cleaners using vinegar...you would be so surprised how good it can workI've
used vinegar before and it worked well with removing stains
Posted in thread: Facebook is my favorite, what about you? on 03-20-2012 at 11:50 AM
I've become more of a fan of Twitter as it has become my place for the latest news
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring