- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-05-2009 8:09 PM
Posted in thread: Drywall meets door frame on 04-05-2009 at 07:24 PM
I have the same problem. We are flipping a house right now. I have done most of the drywall in
the house myself, in all three bedrooms, the living room, and the bathroom. I didnt know what I
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking