Last Activity:09-08-2009 9:14 AM
Posted in thread: Joist size recommendation? on 09-08-2009 at 08:32 AM
I should add to my earlier post that the deck will be approximately 9 feet off the ground.
Posted in thread: Joist size recommendation? on 09-08-2009 at 08:17 AM
I'm building a new deck and can't decide on the size of the joists. The deck will be 18 feet
wide and 12 feet deep, and will be built with pressure treated pine. The joists will be 16
inches O.C. and ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan