Last Activity:12-30-2010 8:40 PM
Posted in thread: switching transformer hum normal? on 12-17-2010 at 09:30 PM
Thanks. since I have two db levels of hum I would say one is abnormal.I am assuming you are
saying these can go a long time with a loud hum and still work.Still it is annoying to hear it
through the f...
Posted in thread: Hi on 12-17-2010 at 08:25 PM
My name is Mark from NJ and I am a DYIer. I just posted a question in the HVAC section had hope
to find help from those who know.
Posted in thread: switching transformer hum normal? on 12-17-2010 at 08:23 PM
I have an older furnance with a Honeywell RA 89a 1074 switching transformer that has a loud hum
at times at other times a low humWhen I hear the loud hum the system still works and if I turn
off the p...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question