Last Activity:01-22-2009 8:29 PM
Posted in thread: Replacement of vinyl windows on 01-22-2009 at 07:23 PM
Well we have only lived in this house for 5months.. but yeah 9yrs. We went with rolox in our
last house.. but the existing windows were wood. Yeah I am not so sure how the flashing etc
should go on th...
Posted in thread: Replacement of vinyl windows on 01-14-2009 at 08:38 PM
Updatewell it is locally called rolox here in the kansas city area. I had bought the triple
panes before from them.But I am having a soft lite? rep come out tomorrow nightDid thermalline
buy out thv o...
Posted in thread: Replacement of vinyl windows on 01-08-2009 at 02:10 AM
So I will have to get some pics.. butOur windows are alenco and seals are broken, several
fogged up. They are 9 yrs old.So I commenced the search for IGU replacementSeems for about $100
per IGU actual...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill