Last Activity:11-15-2012 9:49 PM
Posted in thread: Cementboard Siding on 11-04-2012 at 08:07 PM
The damage was done by recently licensed driver. Fortunately there's enough of a void near the
corner that there would be no damage to the structure - it's just the siding.
Posted in thread: Cementboard Siding on 11-02-2012 at 11:20 AM
I need to repair some cracks in my cement board siding. I had hoped to have a siding company or
handyman do the work but for various reasons that hasn't worked.Can the cracks simply be
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?