Last Activity:05-19-2006 8:45 AM
Posted in thread: Framing water damage on 05-19-2006 at 07:36 AM
I have water damaged framing in a shower on all three sides. The wood has rotted through the
studs about 16" high. Two of the three sides are exterior walls. One of the walls is load
bearing. Can the ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?