Last Activity:09-09-2009 10:04 AM
Posted in thread: Monolithic slab replacement on 09-09-2009 at 09:02 AM
I haven't checked in a while. Thanks for the replies. I'm sure it's a monolithic pour. The
floor is 4" but thickens up to about 8" on the edges under the walls. Another concern I have is
that I replac...
Posted in thread: Monolithic slab replacement on 06-09-2009 at 08:34 AM
My house is a typical raised ranch in CT with a 46x22 foundation. When I bought the house the
garage floor had a large settlement crack and was pitched so that rain water would hit the slab
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab