Last Activity:07-29-2012 6:56 AM
Posted in thread: 16 Seer Bryant vers 20 Seer Linex for older home on 07-29-2012 at 11:30 AM
The contractor selling the Bryant HVAC told me that there wouldbe no significant efficiency
difference between the two units butI wanted to double check that fact on the forums He also
noted that part...
Posted in thread: 16 Seer Bryant vers 20 Seer Linex for older home on 07-29-2012 at 05:56 AM
I am comparing a 16 Seer Brayant AC to a 20 Seer Linex System.The Linex is the signiture series
and is a very good unit butit cost approx $1800 more for the Linex. The furnace is 96.2%
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?