Last Activity:10-10-2009 3:19 PM
Posted in thread: rafter and ridge beam problem on 09-28-2009 at 01:17 PM
Thanks for the advice. What would be the best way to attach the ties to the ridge beam itself?
Posted in thread: rafter and ridge beam problem on 08-31-2009 at 06:05 PM
Hello all. This is my first post but I have enjoyed reading all of yours.I live in a fifty year
old brick home on the Texas Gulf Coast. My rafters are separating from my ridge beam. I have a
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco