Last Activity:10-24-2010 12:34 PM
Posted in thread: How can you tell if a tub motor is double insulated? on 10-24-2010 at 11:35 AM
I have a Whirlpool Hydromassage Bathtub with a tub motor and heater underneath the tub. How can
I determine whether or not the motor and heater are double insulated or not? Is it the material
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine