- Posts 3
Last Activity:06-06-2007 7:40 PM
Posted in thread: Slow draining tub on 06-06-2007 at 06:47 PM
I use a piece of wire clothes hanger to fish gobs of hair out of my drain.
Posted in thread: My bathroom smells bad on 06-06-2007 at 06:44 PM
My bathroom started to smell bad a week or so after my new tub was installed. They messed up
the overflow seal and there was water standing in the wall. There is the bowl like thing cut
out in my slab...
Posted in thread: Changing galv to copper for shower. on 06-06-2007 at 06:42 PM
Your not going to connect copper directly to galvanized are you? It will cause a corrosive
reaction and destroy the copper.
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?