Last Activity:01-22-2010 3:08 PM
Posted in thread: Who Makes The Best Garbage Disposer on 01-22-2010 at 02:18 PM
Insinkerator replaced my old "top o the line" disposer that quit with a "new technology"
disposer. It is very quiet and pulverizes food scraps to grit. It's amazing. Cannot comment on
longevity since ...
Posted in thread: temp settings on washer on 01-22-2010 at 02:14 PM
Does anyone know of a washer (brand) that allows manual temperature control on all settings? I
have had two washers that can't tell freezing cold from warm water. I prefer the old school of
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill