Last Activity:06-01-2013 11:05 PM
Posted in thread: My first project question(s) on 06-08-2012 at 04:57 PM
Thanks kok for the correction
Posted in thread: My first project question(s) on 06-08-2012 at 07:23 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be headed to the store after work. Thanks again
Posted in thread: My first project question(s) on 06-07-2012 at 10:16 PM
Thanks everyone in advance for your help. I just bought a condo and I am going to install an
over the range microwave. It appears the previous owners wired the microwave directly to the 3
Posted in thread: New to the forum on 06-07-2012 at 09:54 PM
Hello everyone. My girlfriend and I just bought our first condo. I am an automotive technician
who loves how things work and how things are put together. I want to thank everyone in advance
for your h...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?